The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

latest dr. appt.

So I had another Dr. appt. last night. Everything looks good. She is about 4 1/2 lbs. Still planning on coming out the week before Christmas. It will be nice to have her home and be home resting before the holiday. We were trying to get a good shot of her face, but she kept pulling the chord or her hands and arms infront of her face so that wasn't a possibility. Little stinker. The dr. did mention that it looks like she has a lot of hair. No clue how he could tell that because I sure couldn't but it will be interesting to see!
This morning I woke up with one hand kind of swollen and a rash. The rash usually indicates that I took something that I was allergic too, but I didn't eat or take anything out of the ordinary yesterday so I don't know. Will have to keep an eye on that to make sure it goes away here soon. It is rather annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment