The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Thoughts of three...


0,2,4....I envisioned having kids close together, but one never know if what you dream about will actually become reality. I have been pretty lucky so far, I used to day dream about Nash, sure there were others in between, but it always came back to him! Sure enough that came true. I wanted to be done bearing children by 30,done. Wanted kids close in age so they could play together, done.
Now the 3 reality, while preggers I kept hearing going from 2-3 was the hardest but after 3 it doesn't matter, they were right. lol. I notice on the days we just stay home it is much harder than if we venture out and do something. My kids are creatures of habit and enjoy going out every day.
Random Thought...My baby monitor is on but Olive is w/ me eating yet I hear a baby crying.Someone in my hood needs to go get their kid!
So in hopes of a great day I think we will head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment