The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The kiddos

Henry Nash...
Henry is 5 and going to start kinder soon. I can't believe it. And as a result of his recent addiction to Wizards at Waverly place, has been casting spells on people...they go as such "Turn Nana into a fly, turn Nana into a fly!" Nana then proceeds to buzz around. "Turn a fly into Nana turn a fly into Nana!" He is easily entertained by this activity and it is rather hilarious. I think he enjoys watching us jump around as various animals or other people that he changes us into. haha. He is also playing soccer right now and for a 5yr old seems to run out of steam pretty quick. Running games may not be his thing, haha. We will practice some and see if he chooses soccer again next year. He always falls asleep real quick on soccer nights.
Hudson Wyatt...
His third bday is right around the corner. When approached with the question of what he is "into" I realized what a little odd ball my middle child is. Here was my answer to that question. "Garbage trucks and elephants." If someone got him the waste management garbage truck toy, yes...there is one, a few actually. He would be in high heaven. Also there is an entire site DEDICATED to elephant toys. They have water bottles, cups, plates, various toys. Like over a 100 different elephant things there. That is what my son loves. Garbage trucks and elephants.
Olive Renae...
Wow, seven months has FLOWN by!!! I can't believe she is already starting to sit up on her own, she rolls all over the floor. I lay her in one spot, leave the room and when I come back she has rolled her self to a new place. She is also eating like a champ. She is up to about 3 cubes, 3times a day. For all you jar food mommas out there that is 3 ice-cube size of baby food. I have always made my own food, so much easier and cheaper than store bought. Taste better too! I have begun to think about her bday already...yes ALREADY!!! Shuddit ok, first girl and all I reserve the right to start planning her first fluff and stuff party! I have the theme all ready. Tutus and Tiaras!!! OHEMGEEE!!!! All the little girls are gonna be soo cute!!!!
ok nap time is over, gotta jet.
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment