The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

+ Dorothy

IDorothy has found her way back to Oz. I know I know... She is supposed to find her way back to Kansas, but trust me on this, Oz is where she needs to be. And her family is happy to have her. 
If you remember anything, or just click back to October one year ago, you will see some of Dorothy. She is a BEAUTIFUL young woman. Smart, funny, sassy as can be. She is also the hubby's lil cousin. 
The tornado dropped her precious butt off about 2 weeks ago, and while she suffers from bouts of homesickness, I do think that in the long run, she will do just fine. I am eager to see what wonderful things God has in store for the amazing young woman. She has a spunk, a fight, I know she will do awesome things. 
The Wiz, Wicked, Dorothy, Glenda, Todo, and Scarecrow

No comments:

Post a Comment