The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Then life happened...

Many  things have happened since writing in November. I think the best way to sum it up is to say that life happened. Crazy, busy as always, it happened. let's cover the highlights.

In the extended home-  Dorothy: This is one of my deepest sadness's.  I feel two sided about it, On one hand I feel as though I failed her, yet on the other hand I feel as though she is behaving like, well we all know that I am direct, like a spoiled child. A young woman, with so much potential, yet she throws it away. I know that there is nothing one person can do to make another person change, they have to want to change and want something healthier, yet somehow I still feel bad. She has bought a ticket to go back to Kansas, in the very same tornado like fashion she came, she leaves. I am sad for her future. I pray that something impacted her. I pray she makes changes in her life. I pray she finds her happiness, a job that she loves and one day, not any time soon, but one day a man that will teat her how she deserves to be treated.

At Work- OH EM GEEEEEEE.... I love it. I love my job as a middle school teacher. This is not the problem. What is the problem is the looming test that costs $100 hanging over my head. The test that I have taken twice and failed and have to take again to be hired THAT is the problem!! I have to be qualified in both history and ELA to teach in middle school because they combine the two. Well ELA I passed, History is the hold up! Merry Christmas break to me!

At Home-  We have had a relatively quiet house lately. No placements, no big problems. Just the usual. Currently everyone is on Christmas Break and the boys are rocking out to guitar hero learning classics like "eye of the tiger," while the girls are playing Disney infinite.  Nash and I just opened our bank account for the non-profit we started Beautifully Inspired. Stayed tuned for a separate post on that. And MY PARENTS MOVED HOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment