The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

busy week and all like that.

This has been a crazy busy week. As things slow down at work for Big Daddy, I get to enter the work force a little more. I have been subbing about two days a week, but this week I worked every day! It was quite the change around here. Having Momma hurry and get ready in the morning and getting everyone ready for the day. Or having Daddy stay home and run the show. Let's just say it was entertaining for sure. And on one day HN may have gone to school with hair I would never have approved because Daddy "couldn't tame the back part so he spiked the whole thing!"

Not only did working make our week a little extra busy but I have to take this class during the week at night 2x a week for four weeks so that Little Miss can go a kids group. I get why they do it, but this particular class is not one that I would have chosen. It is not the one that I thought it would be and I am really not learning anything from it. I don't mean that in a snotty or know it all way, I would just actually like some useful information. I don't mind going to the class, the people in the class are friendly, and quite honestly I would never have met them if it were not for this class. I do not know if our paths would have crossed ever, so that I am glad for. They give me a glance at "the other side" so to speak- and I think that both ways. We are both just doing our best and each of our upbringings makes up a different adult life contributing to a different idea of best. I do really enjoy them, they are all very nice:)

Big Daddy's first home day was baby Asher's day here too. Daddy did good though! He went grocery shopping with the two little kids, and he even decided he would bake up some chicken and make some enchiladas and chicken salad!! What a super DAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment