The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ohemgee, Mrs. Clause, and other craziness...

I would like to say that this is going to be a well thought out and inspiring post. But that would be a complete and total lie. It isn't. I really just want to write down some funny things before I forget.
1. Baby O asks at least 5 times a day to watch Barbie and the Popstar princess. She loves to dance and sing to the music. I usually let her watch the songs. I won't say how many times. Because it is so freakin cute. I mean if I can figure out how to put a video on here then you will understand. Don't judge me.

2. Everyone is getting annoyed by Barbie and the Popstar Princess and I don't care.

3. I swore I would never let Barbie cross into my house...Never say never people on anything.

4. Yesterday something happened in the car yesterday and Little Miss said "ohemgee." Exact same tone and everything as me. I was tickled on the inside. so.funny.

5. HW and Little Miss have been playing Mr. and Mrs. Clause for two  days now. Everything about this makes me laugh. Everything.

6. HN is plugged into his ipod because "if I hear that Barbie movie one more time I'm gonna go CRAZY! I mean it's really annoying!" baaahahaha

7. and finally the dog, Alice everytime she comes in from outside she spends 10 minutes rolling on her back on the floor moaning. It is crazy funny.

Welcome to my life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment