The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

feeling productive...kindof

So this morning was gonna head to the gym, but alas, i did not have the properly sized equipment one would need for this workout so i decided to stay and make it another cleaning day instead. Olive went back to bed and slept til 9 and during that time i bathed a 2yr old, organized the bathroom cabinet, and started making pumpkin bread.
i am also working on laundry straightening and now back to feedin the little booby sucker again. feels good getting all this done oh and my house smells like a bbq joint.

hw's new fav. show is swamp loggers, seen it? this show is great!cant believe...well actually yes i can, this is my bagel eating, starbucks drinking kid, of course he would like a nonkid show. lol he loves animal planet and discovery. when we went on our date we went to starbucks and barnes and noble. cute kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment