The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Friday, March 19, 2010

The pee on the floor....

So earlier this week poor Jules fell victim to a pee trap. Not laid out on purpose or anything, but Henry got pee all over the floor. So I told Henry he needed to try a bit harder to get it in the toilet and Jules to wash up in the tub. He told me that sometimes pee just gets out. Fast forward to tonight. Hudson goes into the bathroom and informs us that there is pee on the floor. Nash immediatly thinks that he did it, and he said that no, it was Henry's pee. Henry's pee Nash says. That is a lot of pee to just dribble a little out when you are done! So he informs Henry that he needs to not be lazy and get it in the toilet. Well I decide to follow Henry in before bed to make sure that he aims before bed time, I am encouraging him to aim for the hole in the bottom, yada yada. He tells me, Mom- sometimes my penis just wants to pee by himself. BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to BUST up right there! I told him, ummm no. hold and aim.

2 comments:

  1. that last part is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing--definitely know what ya mean with a
    3 1/2 yr old boy who finally decided to figure it out!! Don't have the puddles though!

    ReplyDelete