The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

the snuggler, the firecracker, and the princess

...sounds like the title to a great kids book. But alas, they are my children.

The Snuggler- Henry Nash, sensitive, rowdy, entertaining, comedic, and always ready for a snuggle. my recent fav. story from HN...while reading a bible story to him a verse spoke about praying to God if your scared, he said "ya all you have to do is pray to Jesus and you won't be afraid. (long pause)And if you ffart you just plug you nose like this." not really along the same line...unless you are praying not to fart, but I guess that is the line of a 4 yearr old. lol

The Firecracker- Hudson Wyatt, this child is comedic, mischevious, knows how to play his mama. his funny story of the week was told to me by nash, the kid has great comedic timing, far beyond his years... so, they were at Garry and Treacie's and he sees Zach and says "hey Uncle Jamey." zachg says "I'm not Jamey I'm Zach." and hw said, "no, your Jamey." w/a grin so Zach told him ok Henry. to which hw replied "i'm noy henry, jamey."baaaahahahahahahaha the kid is hilarious!

The Princess- Olive Renae, we don't know much about her yet exect that she loves to nurse and for the past two nights she didn't wake up! We love to gaze at her and make her smile, and i also just painted her toenails and loved it!

1 comment:

  1. use fine tip sharpie markers to paint her toenails. It dries instantly, is non toxic and easier to use than a nail polish brush. Plus they come in so many wonderful colors. I did that with both girls. It worked awesome.

    --Lisa

    ReplyDelete