The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Monday, January 3, 2011

AMOX, M J glove, and other oddities

while I whole hearted appreciate the fact that you are clearing up my child's DOUBLE ear infection (yes two of my children brought back that little souvenir from KY)I DON't appreciate the LOADS of CRAPPOLA that you bring with yourself!!! I mean seriously 2tsp a day brings like 3 or more diapers a day of poo. Really. COME ON!!!!!

While we are on weird things, let's talk abou how HW is wandering about the house with one red glove on. Yes, it is because he can only find just the one, but still all I can think in my head is..."Billy Jean is not my Lovvaa, She just a girl who claims that I am the oonnnee, Buut the kid is not my soooon!! Heeeeeheeeee!!!" Wrong, maybe a little, but I can't help it. I am a product of my age.

Baby O right now, and HW both did not nap this afternoon. I thought, we would drift off and ease back into reality this week with a movie. Well that didn't happen. We got a little over half into Wizard of Oz, when HW realized he was hungry and started causing a ruckus thus disturbing O and making her rouse from almost asleepness. Now we are in the playroom playing with pretend food, which is quite funny for O, she grabs a french fry, and is always disappointed. baahaha. Still funny everytime. The two little ones are also enjoying the slide toy that I bring in every winter. We have had this since HN was one and it has provided hours of indoor and outdoor play.
Well, I suppose I should do something productive, like oh unload dishes or some such thing like that. Blah blah.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta agree with ya on the MJ glove--crackin' me up with you posting the words so we can all sing along!! TOO FUNNY!! Sorry about the AMOX--that really bites!!

    ReplyDelete