The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Why am I not in bed right now??????

Really I mean really, why did I not got to bed like and hour ago right after Nash got home from work? I just don't know. I know I will pay in the morning, but I am just awake for some reason. The kids didn't nap at all today and so here I sit, finally getting some time to myself. An old episode of The Office playing in the background- The Cat Camera one- for those of you who are truely interested. "Also, I'm pretty sure she coughed up a hairball." ok enough with The Office....
Anyways, where have I been!!???!!! Seriously...oh wait yes that's it we all got sick again. UGH COME OOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! This time it was the Stomach FLU. I will spare you the Gory, poopy, pukey, details...well that is basically it. It lasted from the night of O's big par-tay, until wed. I never puked, knock on wood, but I am still battling the queeziness.
Well this may be cut short... Baby O is waking and may be needing me. She has yet another double ear infection. Might be time to make the switch to goats milk. More on that later....

No comments:

Post a Comment