The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The live traffic feed....

Hey Creepers.... I only have three follower, one of which is a cousin who I am pretty sure never comes on my blog anymore. Yet according to this "live traffice feed" there is someone from Penn, from Ill, from Bellingham WA, and several other places frequenting my blog. You folks are probably a little bored since I haven't updated it since October. I know come one seriously how hard can it be to sit down and type something. Well let me tell you.....
Since October Nash and I went on a business trip to Texas. Which was pretty entertaining. We took Baby O, but HN and HW stayed with TETE. I was a nervous freakin wreck about them towards the end. Moral of the story, this mother cannot be away from her children for more than say three days. They however, had a blast.
Then we spent the first two weeks cleaning and getting ready for what was going to be a wonderful, magical Christmas in KY, we had the house all ready to go, The trip was however lackluster... see a future post concerning this. It needs it's own post it was so crazy.
Sooo that is where my time went. Now let's get down to who you folks are. I check on here every once in awhile to see if there is a comment or something, there usually isn't. Why no commenting. I can see people are coming on here. Is there nothing comment worthy? How about a little howdy do? I know where you are from, but I don't know who you are. it is a little odd:) juuuussttt saying.
OK HN is buggin me for a cup of milk so I gotta go!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE reading your blog!! Since I don't see you often, it's nice to see what all you Lambos are up to!! Thanks for sharing! Waiting to hear about KY!

    Keep on bloggin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just tried to be part of the live traffic feed so you would know I was here, but my profile didn't come up. Not sure how that works. But please know I enjoy viewing your blog!!
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm just gonna be a follower thru Google!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, thanks Colleen...you're so funny!

    ReplyDelete