The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012


So ya know when you were little and they made movies set in the future and it was always 2015 or 20... well then there would be flying cars or hovering skateboards or pressing of buttons to bring you food, robots that were your maids. Or you could get into a tube and go from one place to another, phones that you could talk on and actually see the people's face! oh, wait that one is true... Anyways, I remember sitting as a little girl and thinking I wonder if in the future they really will do all that kind of stuff. Future, I am sorry to say you disapointed me in this area. There are no hoverboards, No magic buttons to push and make food magically appear and let me tell ya what, some nights I could really use that!! No flying cars, though that kinda makes me nervous anyways. And the real big one... CLEANING ROBOTS!!! Now ok, I understand that if I were going to have a robot maid I would have to pay a hefty amount for that, but ya know what, I think I would be ok with that. I would just save up for it. Just think about this, you go about your day after breakfast and head to start laundry, but wait! It has already been done by DOT you Daily Operations Tech! The dusting, that is always there, always. no more DOT took care of it. The bathroom, done. ahhh...that would be grand. just sayin folks just sayin.

ok but back to real life, what am I really forward to. Well starting this month I am going to be taking a sewing class on Sat's. That I cannot wait for! I have been trying to do more projects lately and really enoying it.
As always I look forward to what God has in store for our year.

No comments:

Post a Comment