The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Life on the CRAZYTRAIN!!

So I'm just sitting here with my coffee, got to sleep until 8 am- whoop whoop-  and I wonder, hmmm where shall I start. I mean seriously peeps, everyday is a new adventure in crazytown. I never know what is going to happen next in this place. Life might be crazy, but it sure is grand! I realize that I have not been super great about blogging here recently, buuutttt sometimes when I am just sitting down in the evening and it is 9pm I just want to veg out to the tv, watch me some Big Brother. Don't judge me.  So why don't we have a little catch up sesh and I just dish about the goings on here....

This week we have had a dr. appt, a counselor appt, a licensor appt, all within two days. About a million loads of laundry, and a few bits of drama thrown in for good measure. ok, I have been sitting here typing this one past sentence for like 15 minutes, I think I just don't even know where to start. I should really try to start doing a daily log again. Maybe it would be best to go person by person. That seems to be the easiest way to focus my thoughts. lol

Nash and I- This week Nash ...Let's just stop right here, this blog was started almost one week ago. And you can see how far I got. Here I am trying to finish it. I am desperately hurrying before Nash gets home because as soon as he gets home I am going to my Foster/adopt meeting that I can't wait to go to. He should have been home by now but his bowling league is going long. Most tuesday nights, I wouldn't mind. Tonight I mind. So ok, back to the update on us. We are overall ok. We are in desperate need for a date, and we are also trying to take time for each of us to enjoy time to ourselves. Hence the bowling league. Today I went to work. I am getting back out in the teaching population as a sub. Getting my name out there. I subbed at JJC and I loved it. I really hope I can get a job there one day.
HN- I really still feel like we are in the back to school up swing. I have all these balls I have to juggle and luckily HN is super good about sitting down and doing his homework. The other two are still learning. And funny as it sounds so am I. I am still learning to remember get them all in, sit them all down get out snack, do the homework, then go for whatev. Getting these routines down are hard and are taking more time than I thought which really frusterates me.

HW is loving kindergarten. He loves his teacher, she is the same one that HN had and so we love her too.I would say my biggest trouble with kindergarten is remembering to be out when the bus gets there. I know as I type it that sounds horrible, but even if I am doing dishes in the house and the bus gets here they have to have a visual on me, which is super awesome he can't be let off if I am not out there. Well when you are the really forgetful mom and you are in the laundry room, or out in the backyard at drop off time you get the beep beep from the bus driver, or the irritated phone call.  I best be making him some cookies. Other than that, HW is doing great in kinder.

Little Miss, she is doing quite well. We had one set back during a phone call, but I would consider it a learning experience. We now know what we have the right to do, where before we felt we didn't. You see here, like physically over here I feel as though we are alone. All of the rest of the family is over there, and they all talk to eachother. All the cousins talk. They have more contact with eachother. No one comes to see us here. Though we are really only about 3.5 hours away, maybe 4.  And while I was thinking that a negative thing, I have recently started to think that is a good thing. One thing that is unfortunate about it is that they don't understand sometimes our position on things with Little Miss, they just don't always understand everything or know all of the facts. I know that I am being very vague here, I just don't want to get into it right now. Little Miss is doing great here. She drew me a pic yesterday, tiptoed down the hall and layed it down at the edge of the hall and piterpattered off. I will post the pic on here but it was a pic of me sticking my tongue out and it said "mom" above it. That is my first Mom picture. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

Liv- is cute as ever. Always quick with the comeback, especially for a two year old. We have decided to take a potty training break. Yes, I know laugh it up. But despite my best efforts, it just wasn't working. So I am just going to break for a good month or so and then try again. I thought that I would have all of this time on my hands when it was just her and I, but so far it has been super busy. I hope it slows down so I can just enjoy her more every little minute.

Mr. 18- Well I don't even know where to start or if I want to start with this. I hoped things would be different, but so far it is much of the same. I also think I am not ready to go too much into this right now due to the people on here, but I am disappointed, frustrated, and irritated. Obviously not what I thought I would be.

Well since it has only taken about 2 weeks to write this post I will try to keep up a little better. lol I am going to finish my coffee and head off to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment