The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yes, I am still here...

"Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and esecape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will."
2 Timothy 2:23-26
 
So I sit staring at these verses for awhile. Then I get up, go bathe 4 ADORABLE children, check facebook, start the 4 said children with their evening routine, sit back down and stare some more at the verses. Ok, yes. I do think that these are for me, I mean I keep reading and re-reading them. But in exactly what areas I am unsure yet. There are some obvious ones, but there are some deeper ones too. Some areas dealing with my own stinking, rotten heart where I would not want to deal with my "opponents" very "gently". Then there are some people that I can think of that I would like to tape the first half this to their head...ugh as a gentle reminder of course. It's just like hello, it is written out right there, like don't even bother with foolish and stupid arguments, you know nothing good will come of it!
 This is us on any given night .  Just making faces at the computer entertaining ourselves. Really, it is quite, entertaining.

....So that was last night. That was as far as I got with it. It was then time to put those lovely children to bed. So here I sit, same bat-time, same bat-channel, trying again to blog. For some reason it seemed a little easier before school started to be blogging, maybe we are still just needing to get into the swing of things, get into a new routine. At least it feels that way. Life seems just so chaotic right now. I need to get my groove back.
Ok, I just tried, for quite some time I might add- to upload pics from the computer to this blog. But for SOME reason it won't let me. It only let's me either take a picture or load them from my phone. This is really annoying because I have some SUPER CUTE pics that I took today. lame.

uh..so yea the whole point of this post has now rattled off and gone away in various other directions but through events of today I am still glad for this verse. I am always glad for what God gives me as He always knows just when I am going to need it. What I need to remember is to constantly be in the word, always be seeking HIS direction in everything,



No comments:

Post a Comment