The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The first trip

Friday we left to head over the mountains for Uncle Tom's Memorial. While we had planned to stay at Lj's house a series of unfortunate events lead to pleasant nights stay with B&B. They have plenty of room for all of us, as we are no small crowd now. 4 kids, 1 teenager, Momma and Daddy.

Uncle Tom's service was really wonderful. It was so great getting to hear the different stories about him, and then Aunt Linda put together a slideshow which was so nice. The pictures were just all categorized and very interesting to watch.

After the sevice we went to Aunt Linda's house to visit. We were able to chat with cousins and let our kids play together. It was just so nice.

I did have some nervousness about the first trip, how would it go? How would Little Miss handle it? How would her big Sis handle it? How would the family handle the new rankings?

To my pleasant surprise all was well. She was happy to see everyone and everyone was happy-of course- to see her. There was no drama with what we are creating as our family dynamic. We have had no trouble since coming home. Which quite honestly, was my biggest worry. I had been having major temper tantrums from her, and we seem to have plateued (sp), and leveled out. Things are fairly smooth now. Which I am soooooo THANKFUL for!!!!!!

Overall I just really enjoyed being with my family, I wish I had longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment