The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Just an update.

Today is Mother's Day. I am feeling very blessed. I am a wife to an amazing husband, who just purchased me the juicer of my dreams! I am a Momma to FOUR amazing children. I am a sub teacher, and have found a new passion for youth. God has done some wonderful things this year.
Here is a little update on our house...
We have chickens! 11, none died  as we thought they might. haha. So backyard fresh eggs will be coming our way.

School is coming to an end soon, which means SUMMER FUN!!

And most importantly it looks as though may be heading towards the adoption department soon!!!

PRAISE JESUS!!!

We also just passed the one year anniversary of my Aunt's death, this I will need a whole seperate post as I know I will need some time for it.

We are also finding ourselves becoming more involved in the orphan ministry and the youth ministry. It is wonderful.
Please check out:
http://beautifulbaggageis613.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment