The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

adoptoberfest pics

 

seri and ash

little Miss and baby cousin Ash

DSC_0191DSC_0207DSC_0225DSC_0228DSC_0241DSC_0242DSC_0253

We had a great time at the festivities.  Please note HN’s cotton candy beard was courtesy of Candy Clause himself…Uncle 18.  The pic of the band includes my two bro-inlaws, dad- in-law, and hubby.   Also the coats we picked up at the beach this year, they finally got to wear! So adorableSmile

No comments:

Post a Comment