The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Let's take a little trip...

So I thought that it might be fun. To see our Lord in action. To see some of a journey. You see I have this bible app on my phone, I make little notes in there as I am reading, bookmark verses and what I was praying about at the time. This situation with Little Miss presented itself once before, as I believe I had previously noted, but also noted, we thought that things were sort of settled with the situation. So we continued on our path. What I am finding is that I am so thankful that I made little notes and I am so thankful for technology. I can easily look on my bible app and see when a bookmark was made and what the note is next to it. Here are some I would like to share, let me preface it with that the bible study I was able to attend, when I could drive last year seemed to theme around obedience, and trusting the Lord. I found this interesting as we were embarking on such an interesting journey like adoption, so many unknowns...
Mark 4:40- next to this I have noted. have faith, be obedient, pray about adoption, pray for Little Miss. saved 1/26/2012. At this time we were not even on the radar for something. things happened quickly over the summer. This could have been when there was a talk of something quickly, I can't quite remember. I just thought that it was neat to see how far back this went
40But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?”41And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, “Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!”
 
The next one I will share for today is about trusting and waiting. I have a note that said: I have been hearing this in bible study and I know that God wants adoption for our lives, so I will trust and wait. . It was saved sometime in Jan.
Psalm 37:3-9


3Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
4 Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
6He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday.
7Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.
Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
Do not fret—it only causes harm.
9For evildoers shall be cut off;
But those who wait on the Lord,
They shall inherit the earth.
 
 
 
 
 
ok if you have stayed with me this far you know that we have been praying about this and it has been and is continued to be a journey. THis is only two of many things. My main scripture being the one that you see on the main page from Isaiah...








No comments:

Post a Comment