The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pumpkin Patching!

As you can see from the pictures, we went to the pumpkin patch. It was our first visit to Bill's Berry Farm, and it was awesome!! We loved it. There is so many fun things to do there.  And what was even better was Lindsay was here to enjoy it with us. She was so sweet showing up bearing a gift after knowing the heartache we have been through this weekend. I sure love that sister of mine. It was good to see here after the roughness of Mr. 18.  Hopefully he can get his act together. Because he sure couldn't here... BUT back to the FARM....
The kids enjoyed animals, pony rides, apple slingshots, a huge corn maze (where every few steps Baby O would and exclaim " Look a corn!!" "look anoder corn!!"  as you can imagine we were left behind.
I thought that it would be kind of crazy since it was so rainy, but no. It was so enjoyable. Lindsay. I love. Thanks for the gift of your visit and the cozy blankey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment