The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Monday, February 4, 2013

New to the blog....

Haven't ever been here before?  Click here and see where things got started. It is fun to look back, because just as I thought a door was being closed God was molding and shaping the way He wanted me. Do this... Now this... When I ask...Not yet...Now... Go... Everything in time. Everything in time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Momma L ;) !I was led to read your blog this morning and I think partially because I am nosy and was just wondering about you and how your doing :) I have to say that it has been awesome to see what God is doing in your life and though it appears as trying it is soo beautiful; your faith in Him.
    This insert really ministered to me because I am in that place of feeling like I have lost my promises. But this just really set a reminder that He is working and possibly doing something new, although I feel stuck in a room without a direction. I just have to say in short that through your going "public" and being vulnerable that God is using that I just wanted to thank you for sharing. IT definitely is being used to minister to me. <3 and prayers as you continue on your journey~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is good to hear that in some way God is using lil 'ol me and this blog to help others along:)

    ReplyDelete