The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Friday, July 20, 2012

little bit by little bit.

As I am sitting here right now I have a sweet four, almost five year old, cozied up next me, and I wonder how exactly does one start a blog entry. Really? I mean this is kind of a journal, a journey, a family snipet of sorts. So how do you start each little bit? I have no idea. And what exactly is too much to put out in here. I guess since I control who sees this I can put what I want, but at the same time this is the online community so I do feel the need to be somewhat reserved. At least for now.

Ok, now for the updates...
Our first visit with Little Miss was great. I know I didn't do much blogging that week at all, but if you are friends with me on FB you saw several pics so quit whining! I do know that this was percieved as merely a vacation and therefore we recieved what was probably "vacation" behavior maybe, but maybe not.  God knows what He is doing here in our lives and we are just along for the ride. We have already come so far from where I imagined we would be. God's hands are amazing.

We are now working for a second visit, and we are so excited. We are feverishly working away on things here at home. It seems like the checklist that we have is breeding or something. I swear I check one thing off and two more appear! So even though it seems like here visit is far off, it is actually a blessing a little bit because we will be able to get all of our household checklist done. Then we just have to wait for inspection! That is how it is I have noticed. Hurry up and wait, hurry up and wait...and wait, and wait. And when you hate waiting, it really stinks.

Reading peeps, there aren't many of you as I am keeping this very private right now, I ask this of you..
Please pray for speediness in the areas of paperwork, and all the behind the scenes stuff.
I ask you to pray for her heart and ours, that God will do His perfect will with our entire family.
And finally I ask you to pray for a smooth transition.


No comments:

Post a Comment