The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Let's just think about that sentence for one second and how profound that is. I can do ALL things, and trust me folks, right now there is a lot of "things" going on in my life. But God promises that I can do all of it through Him. That is amazing. Amazing. Can I handle everything all on my own, um no. Would I want to, ya, no. But with my God, He can handle it and He promises He will. I am counting on God's strength for me to help with a setback concerning my epilepsy. I believe that He has plans for our lives, do I love the fact that I had a seizure, knocked my head on the counter and got a concussion. Ya, I don't think so. But do I think that God can be glorified through my situation, sure. I am counting on God's strength for my family and for my brother specifically. I love that boy and he needs to wisen up. I believe that God has a plan for us and that He is giving us the strength that we need to get His plan done on a daily basis. I am looking forward to every day that God has for us and our family, and I love to be in His will. I know that He is going to bring us the right little girl. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength... and people I have needed a ton, a TON of strength in the past 2 months. I am amazed daily about what God continues to do in my family, in my marriage, and in my life. Amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment