The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Daddy date day

So yesterday after church Nash and one of his BFF's made plans. Yes, it is like a bromance. And actually the other guy is married to a wife of the same name as me...funny:) anywho, after lunch the men met up with all the kids (6 total no baby O) and went bowling. I have no pics from this as it was a Daddy thing and well Daddy took no pics :( but from what I hear it was fun!
And if bowling wasn't fun enough they stopped back by the house and grabbed swimming gear, a cute 2 year old, and went to the pool! Let's just say they came home tired and hungry!!
Here are the pics I did snap...PS, I discovered you can load more than three! Silly me!













No comments:

Post a Comment