The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Welcome to Crazytown...

So this week is just kinda nuts. It is the week before school. I have THREE kids to register for school and man, that sure is a buttload of paperwork. Yep you heard it here first, a buttload. I am sure that you are waiting for me to say something lovely and profound right now, but I am not going to. No, this is my journal/blog whatev, and I am going to take the next minute or so and whine like a big fat baby so buckle up and enjoy the ride....
If October doesn't hurry up and get here I am going to rip my eyes out of my head!!! I went to the Dr. and got a whole pharmacy of drugs.... THEY NO WORKEY!!! I have an inhaler, eye drops, nose spray, and rx drugs...no help.
ok, fine... I suppose I am done for now. I might whine some more later though.

So what has been going on in our house you ask?? Didn't you read the title of the post, craziness that's what.
Let's start with C-man. Yep he is really here. Trust me I am in just as much shock as you. The kid can't make a decision like paper or plastic, but he actually has been thinking all summer about coming back here I think and pulled the trigger on it. I am proud of him. I know that it will take awhile for him to get settled in but I do think things will work out for him here. And everyone's relationship will be better for it. I do have a funny story that I get to say here since he doesn't read this and he reads fb, he prolly fb stalks me, the little weirdie.  So yesterday he was going to his new school to drop off paperwork, then he thought he would go get some coffee I get a call and he was like, "hey I am at a coffee stand do you want anything?" ahh nice boy, so sure I tell him what to get. Well he was about 5 min away from the house... 35 min later we get a call. Hey I think I went the wrong way. lol That was event one:) it gets better.... So he heads to xc later that evening and then makes it back home, gathers his stuff and then we tell him to just take the car to Z & C's house so he can drive to xc in the am. Hubby had him enter all info into gps in his phone and then he left. An hour or so later we still had no txt and we were heading to bed. So I call him and I am like are you lost? He said he folled GPS and went up to wrong house. baahaha. We had to guide him back to the right place. I think he has Dad's sense of direction.

HW and HN are getting excited to start school. HW especially because now he will be going to the same school that HN and J goes to. I can't believe he is going to be a kinder this year!! 5 years old.  That went so fast. HN is really enjoying his last week of summer. He now has the summer appreciation. Knowing that school is about to start he is loving this last week.  We are also having a family bday party for HW this weekend, I am excited for that. I usually have had at least one party by now over the summer and I haven't really done anything all summer!

Little Miss S is getting cozy here. I can tell because she is cozy enough to let loose with us. She is laughing, singing, arguing. You can tell a kid is warmin up if they are not using their best behavior with you. We def. have some kinks to work out with her, some areas where she will need extra work, but we are ready for it. We know that God chose us for this work and He will complete.

Baby O...Oh Baby O. I have been trying to potty train that stinker off and on all summer. Next week she is getting it. The kids will be at school all day so she will not have any distractions. I can't believe she is taking this long. haha It seems the boys were trained much easier.

Well Mommy time is over, time to get ready for the day:)

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog, all your little quips, the special names for the kiddos (big & small ones), it just makes me smile!
    YOU ROCK girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete