The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

What up my peeps!!

Good morning Internet Land,
So how did everyone sleep? Me? Oh thanks for asking! Well I slept SUCKY! Why you ask, allergies. Is it fall yet? I mean really... the sneezy, the itchy, the scratchy, the runny, the watery, the blowing, I am just sooooooo over it. all done. really. all.done.
ok, whiny-baby fit over.

So when I look at the little tracker thingy I can see that there are people coming to the page, I know it is someone on the list, but who? And especially, who is the Ellensburg person? That is really getting my curiosity this morning. I mean common friends and family, gimme a little something here. I know I know, you are just heard to quietly look at pics, maybe read or skim and then be gone. Trust me, I do the same on other blogs too. But sometimes I just have to comment. Now there was some question about logging in or something, I don't know if you have to log in every time or not, never done a private blog before so maybe someone else knows. But I think if you follow the blog you might not have to log it? like I said...ummm I don't really know haha.

ok onto more interesting things...
So yesterday, ya know how I said I was kinda waiting for the other shoe to drop. I think I will just count my blessing for now instead of waiting. Just because something happened to someone else, doesn't mean that is going to happen to us, sure it could, but it is not a guarantee. God has been so faithful to us in this whole thing, molding and shaping our hearts for each step. I know that if anything arises He will be there for that too.
Yesterday was also the second day of  marble jars for Little Miss, I can tell she is really liking it. She asked specifically for me to take a pic so that I could show UB & B. She is also very thoughtful regarding her actions. If manners are forgotten I gently remind her that she should choose to use them or she is choosing to loose her manner marble. She has not chosen to loose it...yet anyways. lol I think that she is eager to see what the date is like. Upon filling up the jar each child gets to go out on a date with Daddy or Momma.

Not a whole lot really happened yesterday, walks, park, fort, backyard.  That is about it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment