The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Life on the crazy train...

Well peeps I would love to tell you that I sit around all day and eat bon bons, drink lattes, and haven't a care in the world. But well... that would be a lie. And if that is your life, bring me a latte!! Life here is never dull. Never.
Yesterday was our 9th wedding anniversay. Yes 9 years of wedding bliss. We never fight, never look sideways at eachother, never raise our voices...oh wait, that is the OTHER, couple. Ya know the one that doesn't exist. We how ever have had a few downs, but have had WAY MORE ups. I love this man of mine. He is super rad. (is rad coming back, if not I wish it would. that would be rad, i wonder how many times I can say rad before people think I'm weird) Anyways, back to yesterday... we were going to have this amazing date night until the stupid allergies got the best of me. Man I hate this time of year. Re-do to be coming soon. stay tuned.
So what else has been going on, well we are moving quickly with Little Miss. We had in the works another visit, but now this visit may be the last. We are praying she gets to stay. There is all this legal stuff that seems to need to fall into place, and hopefully-for her- it does.We have much to do with getting her ready for school, acclimating her to our family, we are just so excited. Everything here in the house is ready... just waiting for the little girl to fill it up.
I will say that there are some aspects, regarding family that make me a little nervous. Will everyone be accepting of what is going on? How will they react? Can they put themselves aside and understand what is in the best interest of Little Miss? All I know is that we are doing what is right for us and our family, we are being obedient, and looking out for the best interest of all of our children. I can only pray that others will understand that and respect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment