The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Boy Turns 5

Wild, funny, happy, jokester, athletic, sweet, compationate, caring, loving, smart.... My HW turned 5 today. Can that really be? I can still remember holding that sweet little baby boy. Snuggling, smellying the baby smells. My babies are babies no longer. This boy wanted so badly to go and climb on construction equiptment. That is all he wanted. That is what he got. Thanks to Hertz equiptment rental!! I do believe that this was their first, probably and only, birthday party ever that they had. Then guy that worked there seemed to get a kick out of it.
We first stopped at Lowe's, for party..uh... construction hats.  And some tape measures. Then we were off to the destination:) The guy showed the kids the trucks, and what each lever did. The kids had loads of questions and he kindly answered each one. It was so nice of him. The kids were also enjoying hunting for treasure at the rental place. And by treasure I mean junk like washers, and bits of smoothed out metal. haha. But we all got a kick out of it and they thought they were getting great finds!
After the trucks it was time for lunch, ending with a huge sunday. We are planning a family party in a week or so once things settle down around here a little bit, but I would say that HW had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment