The Gang

My photo
Let me tell you about our crew... Momma L- I dig pretty shoes- that are comfy. And coffee, I love coffee. Big Daddy- He is gonna cringe if he sees this, lol. I also dig that. He loves playing basketball with the kiddos. JD- He is 14. He is sarcastic. He is a freshman in HS. He is a regular teen. Annoyingdotcom. I heart that. HN- 9 yr old math wiz and future rap star. Well at least that is how he sees himself. He currently is enjoying beatboxing, reading, and anything techy. Little Miss- 8 years old, loves my little ponies and her critters. She loves all things pretty. HW- 7 years old and if it has to do with construction,garbage trucks, or wild life...he's there! He is my little funny man. Baby O- 4 years old and fancies herself fancy. She enjoys all things dolly, tea party, or shopping related.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh Happy Day

"Blessed be the Lord, Because He has heard the voice of my supplications! The Lord is  my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him. The Lord is  their strength, And He is the saving refuge of His anointed. Save Your people, And bless Your inheritance; Shepherd them also, And bear them up forever."
Psalm 28:6-9


We have been learning to trust in God on a whole new level these past few months. He has been shaping and molding us. Getting us exactly ready for where HE wants us to be. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. And I am so glad to get to walk this journey with my best friend beside me, and my children with me.  

Today I am feeling particularly full of praise, I am sitting here in awe of how God has covered us, shielded us through everything that has happened recently. The crash, the aftermath of that, my seizure, the aftermath of that...there has been alot of shielding going on here lately. He also has hear our prayers and has been answering them.  Yesterday one of our biggest prayers was answered!

It has been decided that Little Miss can be placed here!!

Now this does by no way make anything nearly final, but just one step closer. What this does mean is she gets to stay here. With us, and we get to work towards something PERMANENT...adoption. She will be starting fresh here, new school, new doctors, new friends...new life. A family life.   And what is great for her she still gets to keep all the important parts of her old life too!!

I am just so joyful right now. And Joy... that seems to be something I am coming across a lot. I do believe we will be finding lots of joy through all of this.  I have already been finding so much joy!  I am really enjoying developing a relationship with U.B and B, I love seeing them in this new light. I love watching U.B bouncing Baby O on his knee. I never imagined any of this would happen, but I am happy to be here, and happy to be with the people I am with.




No comments:

Post a Comment